Main work tasks:
– Produce new documentation and drawings such as Cauce & Effect, System Control Diagrams (SCD) diagrams, Commissioning Procedure.
– Revise existing documentation and drawings.
– Produce work packages for installation/vendor.
– Produce deliverables for Studies.
– Produce documentation for Safety and Automation Systems (SAS).
– Discipline check and approval of produced documents and drawings in the project.
– Must be able to understand P&IDs and drawings from different disciplines.
– Discussions with Client and vendor representatives in order to find optimal technical solutions.
– Participate at FAT.
– Ingeniørutdanning (Bachelor/Master)
Required Work Experience:
– 5+ years, within offshore related projects
– Knowledge of relevant standards such as NPD, ATEX, IEC61892 and Norsok
– Knowledge of modifications on offshore installations when in operation.
– Experienced in Studies.
– Experienced in several process & utility systems, incl. Platform Control Systems, Fire & Gas and safety system.
– Knowledge of instrument and electrical equipment used in the oil industry.
– Knowledge of the differences in using hydraulic, pneumatic or electrical solutions in safety systems