Description about task and responsibilities
Commissioning Lead is responsible for the following within own system/area:
- planning and performing commissioning in accordance with Equinor Management System
- contributing in the overall planning and performing of commissioning according to budget and plans
- contributing to establish a proper sized commissioning organisation · continous improvements and efficient execution
- A safe commissioning execution and handover to Operation within cost, plan and quality based on continous risk management.
- Follow up progress, report and take necessary actions to meet plan/schedule.
- Input to relevant contracts, participate in evaluation of tenders and follow up relevant contracts · Stakeholder management
- Ensure that necessary agreements for commissioning ATS, assistance, spare parts and temporary equipment are established
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent *Minimum 7-10 years’ relevant experience from preparatory and execution phase
- Longer relevant experience may compensate for less formal education
- Detailed knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TR-documents), Work processes (ARIS) and tools (ProCoSys) is preferd.
- Good team player with high HSE focus
- Leadership experience * Experience from Commissioning