NORSOK-experience and norwegian workingpermit is mandatory
Project: Hugin A
Duration: till March 2025 with possibilities for extention
What will be your role? You’ll be serving as a Heat Trace Electrical Engineer within the Hugin A project, collaborating alongside fellow colleagues. Your responsibilities encompass a wide range of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Performing calculations and designing heat trace installations for a greenfield oil and gas project.
- Verifying and validating heat trace designs using Tracecalc.
- Creating Heat Trace Isometrics drawings using Aveva E3D.
- Designing heat trace equipment within Aveva E3D.
- Compiling engineering registers and cable block diagrams using Comos.
- Reviewing and closely monitoring heat trace designs within multidiscipline packages.
- Providing interface and engineering support to installation yards.
We believe that the ideal candidate would possess some of the following qualifications and attributes:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in heat trace design, preferably within EPC projects in the Oil & Gas sector, or alternatively, practical experience in heat trace installation or similar domains.
- Capability to work collaboratively within a team, even across different geographical locations.
- Familiarity with PDMS/E3D or other comparable applications/systems.
- A comprehensive understanding of multiple disciplines such as process, piping, insulation, and field instrumentation.
- Potential experience or exposure to shipyards or other installation companies, which would be advantageous.
- Proficiency in software tools like 3D Modeling, Autocad, and TraceCalc.
- NORSOK experience is a mandatory requirement.
- Fluent communication skills in written and spoken English.