Period: 01.03.2021 – 31.12.2022
• Produce new documentation and drawings such as Cauce&Effect, System Control Diagrams (SCD) diagrams, loop drawings for process, Fire&Gas and safety systems; IS Loop Calculations.
• Revise existing documentation and drawings.
• Produce work packages for installation.
• Produce documentation for Safety and Automation Systems (SAS)
• Discipline check and approval of produced documents and drawings in the project.
• Order all instrument materials needed for offshore installation.
• Must be able to understand P&IDs and drawings from different disciplines.
• Discussions with Client and vendor representatives in order to find optimal technical solutions.
Bachelor or Masters degree in Instrumentation/Automation
Required Work Experience:
• Experience, 3 + years, within offshore related projects
• Knowledge of relevant standards such as NPD, ATEX, IEC61892 and Norsok
• Knowledge of modifications on offshore installations when in operation.
• Experienced in several process & utility systems, incl. Platform Control Systems, Fire&Gas and safety system.
• Knowledge of instrument and electrical equipment used in the oil industry.
• Knowledge of the differences in using hydraulic, pneumatic or electrical solutions in safety systems
• Team worker
• Social and positive person.
• Deliver on time and quality
• Good Communication in English
Nødvendige sertifikater for disiplinen