NORSOK-experience and valid norwegian workingpermit is mandatory!
Planned Start Date: 01/01/2024 Planned End Date: 31/03/2025
Engage in material engineering Oil & Gas and/or Wind FEED or EPC projects.
- Compile engineering reports within the material discipline.
- Provide support and advice to other disciplines on material selection.
- Contribute material input to technical requisitions for procurement packages.
- Review and approve supplier fabrication procedures and reports. Travel may be required.
BSc or MSc in material technology, specializing in one or more subjects such as Metallurgy, Welding, Corrosion, Coating, etc.
Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of industry practices and requirements (Norsok and other recognized standards).
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Effective communication skills in English, both oral and written.