Candidates without NORSOK-experience or valid norwegian workingpermit will not be considered
Duration: ASAP – 12/31/2026
English: Full professional proficiency
- Contribute to and oversee the implementation of the project Risk Management program and associated processes.
- Provide guidance and encourage various disciplines within the organization to adopt a risk-conscious approach and engage in risk analysis.
- Plan and facilitate risk sessions and reviews in collaboration with disciplines, the management team, sub-contractors, and customers.
- Work closely with the management team, engineering disciplines, and project sites to identify potential risk events, monitor them, and ensure the execution of defined actions within specified timeframes.
- Manage the input of risk registrations from diverse stakeholders, including customers, disciplines, onshore/offshore sites, sub-contractors, and suppliers.
- Create comprehensive reports for the management team and customers as needed, presenting detailed risk analysis and mitigation strategies.
- Conduct both qualitative and quantitative risk assessments as necessary, using our web-based Risk Management tool, ARM.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proficiency in Risk Management processes (ISO 31000) and knowledge of operational risk objectives in multidisciplinary project work.
- Possession of a master’s or bachelor’s degree/higher technical education. Relevant work experience and competence in the field may compensate for formal education.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Competence in using ARM and Excel.
- Skills, knowledge, and the ability to lead and facilitate effective risk sessions and reviews.
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrating a proactive and collaborative approach, with the capability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Preferably, 2-5 years of relevant work experience in project risk management.