NORSOK-experience and norwegian working permit is mandatory
Experience from operators are preferred
Contract Period 01.10.2023-01.11.2024
Language: English and norwegian
Discipline: Crane and lifting
Crane & Lifting Services (CLS) is a division within EPN OTE TMS (Technical & Maintenance Services), primarily responsible for providing technical operations services across various business entities in the E&P upstream offshore sector. CLS comprises two service entities: Technical & Integrity Services and Maintenance Services. Our team is situated in several cities, including Bergen, Stavanger, and Stjørdal. Additionally, we extend our services to other facilities where our company holds assets, such as in Brazil and the UK. Our team maintains a close-knit collaboration to share insights and tackle tasks effectively. CLS’s main responsibilities encompass corporate accountability within the Crane & Lifting discipline, technical discipline, and system responsibility for cranes, lifting equipment, and lifts, as well as maintenance responsibility for offshore cranes.
By becoming a part of our team in Exploration & Production Norway, you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide daily support and assistance to offshore installations, offering technical expertise in offshore cranes and other lifting equipment used in material handling.
- Develop and apply knowledge of regulatory requirements within this subject area, while actively contributing to established professional network groups.
- Engage in projects and modifications aimed at safeguarding operational interests.
- Fulfill the role of a professional discipline contact (FAK).
- Oversee and collaborate with suppliers for cranes and lifting equipment.
- Participate in verification activities.
- Contribute to improvement initiatives related to cranes and lifting equipment.
- Offer technical support for cranes as needed in the renewable energy sector.
- Participate in networks dedicated to the Crane and Lifting profession.
We are seeking an engineer with 5-10 years of experience in cranes and lifting equipment.
Project experience is advantageous. The ideal candidate should possess a strong commitment to safety, a deep understanding of risk management, and a recognition of the importance of preventive measures in crane and lifting operations.
They should be solution-oriented, comfortable working independently or as part of a team.
Actively seeking learning opportunities and contributing to a culture of shared experiences and knowledge within the team and organization is highly encouraged.
A strong desire to contribute to achieving zero harm to people and the environment within this discipline is essential.
Apply with CV, School transcripts and 2 Manager references