NORSOK-experience and norwegian working permit is mandatory
Experience from operators are preferred
Contract Period 17.09.2023-30.05.2024, Option period: 1 x 3 months
Language: English and Norwegian
Discipline: Commission and Mechanical Completion
A PTW (Permit to Work) Coordinator is a professional responsible for overseeing and managing the permit-to-work system within an organization, particularly in industries where hazardous work activities are common, such as construction, manufacturing, and oil and gas.
Johan Castberg is a large FPSO (Floating Production, Storage, and Offloading vessel) currently located at Aker yard in Stord for final construction and commissioning activities.
The PTW Coordinator for Process & Mechanical is responsible for the day-to-day handling and coordination of permits to work for commissioning-affected systems.
They will also take the lead in valve and blind handling on the same systems. The PTW coordinators will be integrated into the commissioning team and will be utilized by commissioning engineers during the commissioning phase.
Responsibilities related to the position:
• High focus on HSE (Health, Safety, and Environment), ethics, and Company’s values
• Ensure Quality Assurance within the assigned area
• Execute, coordinate, and follow up on PTWs for commissioning activities
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience with processing plants or equivalent
• Education in process-related field • Extensive relevant experience may compensate for less formal education
• Detailed knowledge of Company technical requirements (TR-documents), work processes (ARIS), and tools (AVEVA) is preferred.
• Strong team player with a high focus on HSE
Apply together with Schooltranscripts and 2 references