NORSOK-experience and norwegian workingpermit is mandatory
Project: 008202 Snøhvit Future Project EPCI
Language: English and Norwegian
Planned start date: 02.10.23- 31.12.25
The project involves modifying an existing onshore LNG plant and consists of two primary components:
- Sustaining peak production by incorporating a new Feed Gas Compressor Module.
- Reducing emissions by introducing power from the shore and adding an Electrode Steam Boiler module to the existing Snøhvit LNG plant.
- Providing emergency power for the plant.
We are currently in the advanced engineering phase. You will be assigned to the Technical Safety discipline but will closely collaborate with the Integration & Modification Team. Your responsibilities will focus on the technical safety and HSE aspects of Field Check Packages (FCPs) and Engineering Work Packages (EWPs).
We offer significant opportunities for collaboration with other disciplines in a complex project that encompasses both greenfield and extensive modification components.
Your tasks will include:
- Developing Field Check Packages (FCPs) and Engineering Work Packages (EWPs) related to technical safety and the working environment.
- Preparing input for safety drawings for modification scope, including escape routes, safety equipment layouts, active fire protection drawings, fire detection area plot plans, and fire partition drawings.
- Conducting evaluations related to fire and explosion loads, area classification, etc.
- Collaborating closely with the Integration and Modification Team to ensure safety design requirements are met.
- Participating in Integration and Modification Area Team meetings, serving as the liaison between the technical safety team and the I&M Team.
- Optimizing technical aspects with regard to technical safety and working environment considerations.
- Conducting site surveys in Melkøya.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Work Experience: 3-5 years of relevant experience in onshore or offshore modification projects, including experience in developing FCPs and EWPs, preferably in the Norwegian Sector.
- In-depth knowledge of NORSOK working environment requirements (S-002) and Statoil requirements (TR2237).
- Qualifications: Ability to work independently and meticulously, as well as collaboratively within a team. Strong multidisciplinary understanding and effective communication skills.
- High commitment to meeting deadlines and maintaining quality standards.
- Proactive approach, willingness to seek guidance, and the ability to share experiences with others.
- Proficiency in English (both oral and written) and fluency in Norwegian (both oral and written, as FCPs & EWPs must be written in Norwegian).