Planned start date: 06.04.2021
Planned end date: 31.12.2022
– Perform detailed design and modification tasks on safety systems in projects
– Passive Fire Protection, PFP
– Active Fire Protection, AFP
– Area Classification and Ignition Source Control
– Fire and Gas Detection
– Escape, Evacuation and Rescue, EER
– Interdisciplinary coordination, checks, IDC, and verifications
– Perform work tasks according to Aibel and the clients governing documentation.
– Give concise input regarding cost and plan activities for safety aspects of the project.
– Identify and required risk and verification activities e.g. HAZID, WEHRA and design reviews.
– Follow-up of client, vendors and 3rd Parties.
• Master/Bachelor degree in technical safety or other related disciplines. Relevant work experience can compensate for educational level.
Required Work Experience:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience from modification projects in the oil and gas industry in Norway
• Experience from both feed and execution phase
• Knowledge of Ptil requirements, ISO- and NORSOK standards
• Have good communication skills in English and Norwegian(preferably)both orally and in writing
• Contribute to on the job training for oneself and others. Seek relevant information from others in order to complete own tasks