3-5 years of recent NORSOK-experience is mandatory
Planned start date: 01.06.23
Planned end date: 01.06.26
Language: English – Both orally and in writing
• Participating in development of telecom design solutions for telecom sub systems, communication network, remote operations, maintenance, monitoring, and new technologies.
• Follow up telecom vendors and vendors technical documentation.
• Interface to other disciplines, suppliers, other installations, and client
• Develop engineering documents and update data registers.
• Participate in relevant test activities.
• Site support to fabrication yard.
• Bachelor, Master Degree or relevant technical education
• Ex course (max 5 years old)
• FSE course
• Minimum 6 years’ experience from relevant design activities in oil and gas, preferably combined with relevant Norwegian Continental Shelf experience.
• Experience and deep knowledge of telecom design according to relevant standards such as
• NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL, DNVGL and IEC
• Experience with Greenfield projects.
• A natural team player but possess the ability to work independently.
• Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• You are proactive, you have a willingness to learn, you seek advice and share own experiences with others.
• Innovative approach, eager to improve methodology and solutions through digital tools.
• Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment.
Planned start date: 01.04.23
Planned end date: 31.12.25
Language: Norwegian fluently orally and in writing
• Engineering, system Design, and follow up of Telecom systems
• Technical responsible for Telecom packages
• Ensure that vendor information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project
• Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers,
• Participate in engineering studies
• Follow up of telecom vendors and vendor technical documentation
• Participation in FAT, SAT and offshore surveys
• Update of technical data register
• Prepare commissioning procedures and work packages
• Interface to other disciplines
• Master or bachelor degree within automation or equivalent
• Minimum 6 years relevant experience
• Experience from large modification projects on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
• Knowledge, experience with, and understanding of telecom network infrastructure, data communication, central telecom systems, CCTV and PAGA
• Experience and good knowledge of telecom design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
• Experience with follow up of vendors and telecom packages
• Able to work independently as well as a part of a team
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Good communicating skills
• A cooperative working attitude
• Be systematic, accurate and efficient
• Creative and solution-oriented
• Have a high loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experience with others
Note: Candidates without NORSOK-experience will not be considered