Planned start date: ASAP
Planned end date: 31.12.22
• Perform and evaluate process simulations
• Preliminary and detail process design
• Calculation and dimensioning of piping, valves and process equipment
• Prepare P&ID, line lists and design reports
• Project work in multidiscipline teams
• Active participation in HAZOP, design reviews etc.
• Responsible for relevant necessary process and system documentation, such as operation – manuals, testing procedures etc.
• Offshore surveys and participation in system and equipment testing
• Checking of design documents
• Master or bachelor degree in Chemistry or process related Engineering
Required Work Experience:
• Minimum 5 years work experience in process engineering within the Oil&Gas industry in the NCS
• Experience with FEED and early study projects (preferred)
• Experience with process simulation tools such as HYSYS, UNISIM and/or Flarenet
• Experience and knowledge of offshore process and utility system and process control
• Knowledge of relevant regulations and standards, i.e. NORSOK, PSA, API standards etc.
• Compressor competence – preferable
• Have good communication skills, orally and written, in Norwegian and English
• Have a cooperative working attitude
• Be systematic and accurate
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Have a high degree of self-learning skills
• Knowledge of Equinor STID and AkerBP AVEVA NET systems is desirable
• Offshore certificate is desirable
Det kan bli behov for at kandidaten må reise offshoreDersom kandidaten pr. dags dato har gyldig offshoresertifikat (grunnleggende sikkerhetskurs for offshore reiser) er det en fordel.Dersom kandidt ikke har det kan foreligge en mulighet for at dette må tas dersom utreise offshore blir nødvendig i prosjektet.