NORSOK-experience is mandatory
Planned start date: ASAP
Planned end date: 28.02.26
• Utilize E3D/PDMS for structural design.
• Generate structural drawings using E3D/PDMS draw/draft.
• Modify existing equipment structures using cloudworks in E3D/PDMS.
• Collaborate in multidisciplinary teams to achieve optimal design.
• Prepare fabrication and installation packages using SAP, ProCoSys, and other tools.
• Design lifting devices.
• Perform simple hand calculations.
• Handle material take-off (MTO) and estimation.
• Work in the study and design phases of projects.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
4-10 years of experience in the energy sector or related construction industry.
· Possess a systematic and meticulous approach.
· Demonstrate high loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements.
· Be proactive, seek advice, and share own experiences with others.
· Communicate effectively and collaborate well within a team.
· Proficiency in English is required, while Norwegian is preferred.
· Be flexible and capable of problem-solving in collaboration with own team and other disciplines.
· Familiarity with NS-EN 1090.
Candidates without 3-5 years of NORSOK-experience will not be considered