Candidates without NORSOK experience or norwegian workingpermit will not be considered
Project: 008202 Snøhvit Future Project EPCI
Duration: 02.01.24 – 31.12.24
• Thoroughly review calculations conducted by fellow stress engineers.
• Conduct stress analyses on critical piping systems, including centrifugal compressors and high-temperature boilers, utilizing Caesar II software.
• Offer technical insights to the stress lead and the team, conducting periodic quality checks.
• Participate in third-party reviews of stress calculations.
• Collaborate closely with the construction team to address on-site inquiries and challenges.
• Possess a solid understanding of standards such as Norsok, various API, ASME standards, and NEMA-SM23.
• Work closely with piping and pipe support designers, providing guidance on pipe routing.
• Hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
• Accumulate a minimum of 15 years of experience in EPC new build projects.
• Demonstrate proficiency in using Caesar II software for stress calculations.
• Possess experience in both static and dynamic analyses, including slug and surge assessments.
• Preferably have experience in offshore and fabrication environments.
• Exhibit a strong understanding of Equinor TR requirements (if applicable) and a broad multi-disciplinary perspective.
• Display a cooperative work attitude and the ability to collaborate effectively in multicultural teams.
• Maintain proficient English communication skills, both verbally and in writing.