NORSOK-experience and norwegian workingpermit is mandatory!
Duration: As soon as possible – December, 2024
• Project Engineer – Instrumentation
• Evaluate discipline scopes of work and perform estimation
• Detailed engineering/studies within the field of instrumentation (process instrumentation, fire & gas, telecommunication, etc.)
• Equipment supplier follow-up and participation in Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT)
• Able to participate in onshore/offshore site visits
• Perform as-built documentation
• Technical college, bachelor’s, or master’s degree
• Relevant vocational certificate is advantageous
• Relevant experience from offshore/onshore-related projects within the oil and gas industry
• Familiarity with Equinor’s technical requirements (TR-requirements) in the instrumentation field
• Experience with Equinor’s technical tools such as ProCoSys, STID, etc.
• Proficient in Norwegian/English both verbally and in writing
• Strong collaboration skills
• Offshore safety course and medical certificate are preferred