NORSOK-experience is mandatory
Duration: ASAP- 31.12.24
*Normal workweek; 5-2
Our client needs to strengthen the team with personnel experienced in the electrical field. It is important to have a good understanding of drawings and work descriptions, as well as being skilled in communication and collaboration. It is also beneficial to enjoy working in teams and have knowledge of work packages.
- Review and verify drawings, check MTO (Material Take-Off), and confirm if materials have been ordered.
- Focus on HSE (Health, Safety, and Environment).
- Assess the necessity of “hot oil flushing” of pipes.
- Prepare work packages with necessary information for operators to perform the job safely and efficiently.
- Participate in studies and analyses.
- Vocational certificate in electrical and IT disciplines.
- Other relevant experience, courses, and education in instrumentation can compensate for the above requirements.
- Work experience in both onshore and offshore settings.
- Experience with job planning.
- Good understanding of drawings and descriptions, including P&ID (Process and Instrumentation Diagrams).
- Proficient in English.
- Good knowledge of data management.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Focus on HSE.
Candidates without relevant NORSOK-experience will not be evaluated