Candidates without extensive NORSOK-experience and norwegian workingpermit, will not be considered.
Planned start date: ASAP
Planned end date: 31.12.25
- System design philosophy/design basis for HVAC systems with respect to functional requirements, control philosophy and operational philosophy
- Coordinate and follow up of the HVAC system design and the area design
- Ductwork design
- Calculations of air flow rate based on ventilation requirement and heat emissions
- Cooling calculations
- Selection of HVAC equipment with regards to capacity and feasibility
- Technical Inquiries for HVAC equipment and Bulk
- Package Responsible Engineer
- Ensure coordination of the HVAC design with other disciplines
Master’s or bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
Required Work Experience:
- Min. 1-3 years of working experience in HVAC System design or HVAC PRE in Oil & Gas industry, Preferably from Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Ability to work independently and thoroughly as well as ability to work in team.
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements.
- Be proactive, seeking advice, share own experiences with others and be a good colleague.
- PDMS/E3D and offshore survey experience can be an advantage