Candidates without NORSOK-experience or valif norwegian workingpermit will not be consideredDuration: 23.10.2023 – 01.10.25
• Calculation and checking of calculations.
• Develop new and modify existing pipe class sheets, Piping Detail Standard, work instructions and guidelines. This includes detailed calculations and verifications of piping components.
• Handling of bulk items, valve selection, high pressure piping, steam piping, and assessments such as acoustic fatigue mitigations.
• Ensure compliance with relevant regulations, codes and standards for scope of work
• Provide direction and guidance to colleagues, motivate, and foster positive relationships among team members including developing colleagues and support resource owners with feedback.
• Assist/comments to Piping documentation, technical requisitions, purchase orders: check supplier documentation according to specifications (piping components, valve interface, instrument interface), check piping interface to equipment packages, input/ checking of P&ID’s( spec breaks, PDS), etc.
• Development of PDS.
• Assist in all technical issues on general level. Evaluate and respond to technical queries.
• Piping Design if required.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree.
• Minimum 15 years relevant working experience, where 5-10 years of calculations, and working experiences with selecting suitable piping components and valves on Piping Class Sheet as per ASTM/ASME.
• Multi-disciplinary understanding and comprehensive understanding of International Standards (ASME, ASTM, API), Norwegian Acts and Regulations(Trykkdirektivet/PED). Familiar with NORSOK,DNV, EN, ISO.
• Experience in riser / flow-line calculations to ASME/DNV, including piggability and 5D bends is preferred.
• Experience in selection of high pressure connectors i.e. Mechanical hubs/joints etc.
• Experience in work with PCS, PDS, VDS, MDS.
• Experience in high pressure piping and steam piping is preferred.
• Skilled in excel.
• IT experience, coding/programming skills is preferred but not required.
• Have a cooperative working attitude and be systematic, accurate and detail-focused.
• Intercultural competence and acceptance for multicultural working teams.
• Ability to work independently and in teams
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• High loyalty to deadline and quality requirements.
• Good communication skills both orally and in writing
• Good Norwegian and/or good English language skills in both orally and writing is required.
• Good information skills