Candidates without NORSOk experience and valid norwegian workingpermit, will not be considered
• Administration of the framework agreements for M&M projects or modification assignments between us and the customer
• Achieve and meet our budgeted financial results for the projects under one’s responsibility
• Fulfill all obligations agreed upon in the contract and the requirements outlined in individual project assignments (HSE, quality, financial, and plan goals) • Internal and external status reporting, implementation of corrective actions to ensure optimal project implementation
• Manage external interfaces with other Contractors
• Communicate with the customer’s Representative.
• Ensure optimal information flow within the projects.
• Ensure that work methods and systems adhere to work processes.
• Ensure that project work is carried out in accordance with “Quality in Execution.”
• Ensure that the organization has the required and relevant knowledge of laws, regulations, standards, and procedures.
• Active management of own project organization.
• Active risk and change management of the project portfolio