Planned start date: ASAP
Planned end date: 31.12.25
Language: Fluent Norwegian and English – both orally and in writing
NORSOK-experience is mandatory.
We are looking for a Senior Electrical Engineers to work for an unmanned EPC greenfield offshore project. The right candidates will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within electrical or electrical part of mechanical package follow-up in a large international project-working environment:
- System Design and follow up of electrical systems for project in detail phase
- Technical responsible (PRE) for electrical packages: 125V GIS switchboard, 125/11KV transformer and VSD compressor packages etc.
- Input to load list
- Follow up vendors and vendor technical documentation and participate in test activities/FAT.
- Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Participation in development of solutions for digitalization of engineering data and engineering documentation
- Ex course
- FSE cource
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from greenfield offshore oil&gas projects
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from engineering phase within electrical systems or PRE responsibility Extensive knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others