Candidates without NORSOK-experience or norwegian workingpermit will not be considered
Planned start date: ASAP
Planned end date: 31.08.25
We are looking for a skilled electrical engineer to work in a large EPC onshore project.
The right candidate will join a major greenfield and integration project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills with respect to electrical s engineering.
Typical tasks will be:
Produce new documentation and drawings such as Heat Trace layouts and calculations, Light and small power layouts, etc.
– Revise existing documentation and drawings
– Produce work package for installation in Norwegian language
– Produce documentation for selectivity calculations
– Discipline check and approval of documents and drawings produced in the project
– Order all electrical materials needed for offshore installation
– Must be able to understand P & IDs and drawings from different disciplines
– Discussions with Client and vendor representatives to find optimal technical solutions
Minimum Technology degree with related Trade Certificates
- 4 to 7 years, within offshore-related projects
- Knowledge of relevant standards such as Ptil, ATEX, IEC61892 and Norsok
- Communicate in Norwegian language, both orally and in written.
- Knowledge of modifications on offshore installations when in operation
- Must have valid Norwegian offshore training and health certificate