NORSOK-experience is mandatory
Planned start date: ASAP
Duration: 2 years
Language: Norwegian and English
NORSOK-experience is Mandatory!
As part of the technical safety team you will have the opportunity to work in some of the following areas:
Functional Safety Engineer
Safety Integrity Level
Fire and Gas / Emergency shut down
Escape routes and evacuation means
Passive and active fire protection
Working environment (WHERA, chemical risk analysis, Human factors)
External environment (BAT assessment, environmental budget, energy demand, air emissions, discharge to sea, chemical usage)
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
• Minimum 5 years work experience within the Oil&Gas industry in the NCS
• Experience with FEED and early study projects (preferred)
• Experience and knowledge of offshore process and process safety design
• Experience with HAZOP, HAZID, LOPA, WHERA
• Knowledge of relevant regulations and standards, i.e. NORSOK, PTIL, ISO, PSA, API standards etc.
Varighet: 2 år
Lokasjon: Stavanger eller Bergen
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in technical fields/engineering
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience, preferably in modification projects, ideally with Equinor as a client.
- Experience working independently in multidisciplinary studies and modification projects, responsible for delivering technical safety and occupational health outcomes.
- Extensive experience in the discipline of technical safety, occupational health, and environmental safety.
- Experience leading various technical safety and occupational health reviews.
- Offshore experience, such as surveys, is advantageous.
- Good familiarity with Equinor’s requirements, specifications, and work methodology is desirable.
- Strong multidisciplinary understanding is a requirement.
- Responsible for delivering technical safety and occupational health outcomes in proposals, studies, and execution projects.
- Estimating the scope of work for the discipline within a project.
- Detail engineering and preparation of necessary technical documentation according to customer requirements and specifications (analyses, documents, drawings).
- Conducting risk assessments for design and installation risks.
- Active participation in design reviews, HAZID, HAZOP, SAFEOP, WEHRA, etc.
- Collaborating and coordinating with other disciplines within the project, offshore installation personnel, and the client. System tools: Required: MS Office Desirable: Microstation, Equinor’s systems (STID, Procosys, SAP, ARIS) Offshore certification: Advantageous, but not a requirement Other: Seeking a proactive, solution-oriented, and independent senior engineer in technical safety with attention to detail and the ability to maintain an overview while considering the big picture.
Candidates without NORSOK-experience will not be evaluated