Planned start date: ASAP
Planned end date: 31.12.25
• Automation Package Responsible Engineer
• Planning, Estimation, Change Management
• Work with Company work processes and databases handlers.
• Work with Equinor systems(STID-Loop/Tag/Doc, PIMS, Procosys, SAP-PM06/10, ECP, access@plant etc)
• Development of design and safety critical documentations typically for SCDs, Cause and Effects, context and hiding diagrams, functional specifications, IO-lists etc.
§ Development of SCD for SLA which by default only have some legacy SCDs
• client and supplier communication( mastering Norwegian language are highly appreciated )
• Master/Bachelor Degree or equivalent education
- Preforming as Package Responsible Engineer and proven commercial and strategic skills to ensure cost and plan from SAS suppliers a
• Equinor technical requirements, guidelines, and Aris work processes for SLA and GK
• common variants of communication protocols and communication layers for typically OPC, Modbus(RTU and TCP), profibus etc.
• Architecture and features in Safety Instrumented System from major suppliers.
• Have good communication skills in English and Norwegian both orally and in writing.
• Have a cooperative working attitude.
• Be systematic and accurate.
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements.
• It is a benefit if candidate have Offshore Certificate