NORSOK-experience and norwegian workingpermit is mandatory
Language Requirement: Preferred language is Norwegian, but not a requirement.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in electrical engineering.
Competence and experience:
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in electrical engineering in modification projects, preferably with Equinor as a client.
- Experience working independently in multidiscipline modification projects with responsibility for detailed engineering of electrical deliveries.
- Experience with generators, control panels, and/or turbines is advantageous.
- Experience from offshore surveys or similar is a plus.
- Good familiarity with Equinor’s requirements, specifications, and work methodology is desirable. Job Tasks:
- Responsible for electrical discipline deliverables in bids, studies, and execution projects.
- Responsible for estimation and planning of work scope within the electrical discipline.
- Develop design basis, drawing documentation, and perform necessary calculations and system analyses for electrical systems and distribution systems.
- Provide technical documentation according to customer requirements and specifications, and update customer databases with metadata.
- Prepare and develop work documentation for installation.
- Specify and order necessary materials, bulk, and package purchases.
- Package owner for electrical packages and technical follow-up of equipment suppliers.
- Collaborate with other disciplines internally in the project and with the customer.
Requirements: MS Office Desirable: Microstation, Equinor’s systems (STID, Procosys, SAP, ARIS), Febdok Offshore
Need for someone who can both maintain an overview and independently perform detailed work in the project, as well as assist with technical questions from colleagues. Courses: Up-to-date EX and FSE courses.